Reality show star and billionaire entrepreneur Kylie Jenner has officially changed her son’s name.
Jenner, who has two children with rapper Travis Scott, gave birth to her son in February 2022. She initially announced his name as Wolf Jacques, but revealed a month later that they had changed it.
Taking to social media, Jenner shared, "Just to let you guys know, our son’s name is no longer Wolf. We didn’t feel like it suited him. I wanted to share this with you because I see the name everywhere."
In June, Jenner and Scott decided to change their son’s name to "Aire." According to documents obtained by TMZ, the official name is now "Aire Webster."
Jenner and the 31-year-old rapper ended their relationship in January. They began dating in 2017, and their daughter Stormi was born in February 2018.
Recently, there were rumors that Jenner was dating actor Timothee Chalamet. However, she was seen attending the 2023 US Open Tennis Tournament with Chalamet, who is known for his roles in films such as "Call Me By Your Name," "Dune," and "Bones and All."
Overall, Kylie Jenner formally changed her son’s name from Wolf Jacques to Aire Webster. Jenner and Travis Scott made the decision because they believed the original name did not fit their son’s personality.
– Kylie Jenner has officially changed her son’s name from Wolf Jacques to Aire Webster.
– Jenner and her ex-boyfriend, rapper Travis Scott, made the decision to change the name because they felt it didn’t suit their son’s personality.
– The official documents obtained by TMZ confirm the new name as Aire Webster.
– Jenner and Scott ended their relationship in January, but they have two children together.
– There were rumors of Jenner dating actor Timothee Chalamet, but she was seen attending the US Open Tennis Tournament with him.
– Kylie Jenner is a reality show star and billionaire entrepreneur.